If you LOVE bananas as much as I do, you must try replacing them for flour!
It makes breakfast easy, and healthy! A great way to get your daily potassium, protein, and add a little sweetness to start your morning!
What you need:
2 ripe bananas
A big pinch of cinnamon
1) Mash bananas as fine as you can into a bowl
2) Crack two eggs into mashed bananas and whisk well
3) Add your pinch of cinnamon and/or any other fruits or inside toppings of choice
4) Grease cooking pan (I used coconut oil for extra taste) and place small ( 2 tablespoons) of batter on pan. Let cook till about golden brown on one side, then flip.
Note: the batter is very thin and runny so flipping can be tricky, its better to keep them smaller, and place spatula all the way under, lift up and flip! Most likely you will splat some batter around!
5) Top with syrup, powder sugar, more cinnamon…whatever your stomach desires!
Perfect for the kids breakfast! Healthy, yet cures the sweet-tooth!